Tuesday 24 May 2011

Many Minds A-Muttering.

I'll start by asking a question. Im hoping some people will say 'yes.'
No, its not marriage ;]
Its this;
Does your brain have full blown arguments with itself? Like, the uh ... Voices ... You have no control over what they say, its literally like theres random people in your head ... ?
If you're not reading this and thinking 'what the dog muck is she on' then thats a good start.
Because basically, I realised that my head natters away to itself without any input from *me*, like the voice I hear now as I type this, that voice doesnt isnt whats arguing. I'll give an example before someone rings the mental police on me.
Last night I was feeling a little confused (not really anything new there then) and my head was having this conversation with itself:
'Pleasepleaseplease dont be all bi polar with me ... But its okay for me to be bi polar with you ... Is that what I do? ... Thats terrible ... But Im allowed to do it ... No, why am I allowed, its not fair to make people feel like that. It doesnt feel like that when I do it.'
And then I literally realised I was talking to myself. Even in my head I was suddenly thinking 'who the fuck is that in my head?!' .... Thats just one of the more sane conversations Ive intercepted. Sometimes my head spews such utter abuse at itself, I get seriously scared o.o
I know everyone has that inner voice, but does everyones seem so disconnected? Its so hard to explain! Even though its referring to me as me, it really is just like theres some random person all up in my brain.
So yeah ... Am I alone in this :s?

1 comment:

  1. it definitely does! i talk to myself all the time :( sometimes its very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete