Sunday 22 May 2011

Dangerous dreams ... o.o

So as I said I'll write about my dreams on here instead of clogging Twitter with awful randomness.
I had a dream the other day, I dont remember much apart from the fact that it was r e a l l y long, and one section in the middle stuck with me.
 I was in this place, somewhere thats popped up a few times in my dreams, and its kinda hard to explain. It feels like Im in a house, and something about it reminds me of my nans house, but its actually like a coast. I think its the beach from Ireland that I went to yeeeaaars ago. Anyway, I say it was a coast but the shore was tiny, like the whole ocean had been shrunk and the water didnt look much deeper than a puddle. It was one of those weird dream things where it was massive and tiny at the same time O.o I stood at the edge and there was a little drop off the sand into where the water started. I was talking to my mum who was behind me and the sand just suddenly completely sunk under my feet and I slid into the water which was now incredibly deep, but I could still touch the floor. I tried pushing up against the sand to reach the surface of the water but it was molding round my feet and sucking me down like quick sand. Then someone jumped in, I think it was a girl, someone who I vaguely recognised but I'd already kind of passed out. They dragged me out (leaving shreds of my legs behind in the sand, which was kind of unsettling to say the least) and pulled me onto the other side of the shore then sunk away into sand ....
So yeah. I have no idea whats about, if you've got any ideas do tell :'] I think it has something to do with the fact that I cant stop thinking about the sea lately. I love being on the coast and I havent been there in a long while and its driving me slightly insane. My dream seems to be warning me against the sand though o.o maybe its a prophetical dream? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment